Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 12, 2011





Hi!

So again you need to apologize me because I don't have too much time to write this week. Today is a Pday outside!! So we're going to the ZOO! SO EXCITED! I'll get you see Pandas, and Lions, and everything! Well... maybe not everything, but hopefully lot's of things! I'll let you know how it goes :D
So we did have our 4 baptisms this week! Although there was a huge delay and it was more like a nightmare, we had them! This is what happened. 3 of the 4 baptisms were scheduled for 3:00. So, like usual, we came at 2 to fill the font (15 minutes and it's full) and to set up the chairs and everything. But it just so happened that there's this maintenance crew, and what they do is they clean the water tank of the church, once a year, so that we have clean and healthy water. But guess what, yup! They just HAD to choose this time to be a Saturday, which is like, official baptism day! So we had NO water to fill the font. We ended up having to wait 3 hours to fill it with a little house connected to the City water. But it was nice because everyone had patience and it got done, nice and beautiful :)
Thank you for filling me in on the homefront. Like you I certainly agree that although North America has a lot to offer, it still misses a lot of crucial things. But that's why there's missionaries Dad! And then again, that's why there's the Devil... stupid man he is, you know
that right? I can honestly say I hate him without feeling bad. I hope that's not a sin.
Gotta run!! 

Sincerely,
Elder Hatt



No comments:

Post a Comment